[Aphio-L] Elections on Sunday

Judiciary Board jboard.aphio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:22:04 EDT 2010

Hello Bros and welcome back!

Here's a very important update for the start of fall quarter:  There is an
opening on our executive board for the position of treasurer. This is an
extremely important position that must be filled as soon as possible, so we
will be having both nominations AND elections at chapter this Sunday.  So,
if you are interested in being treasurer, please prepare a speech and be
ready for nominations and elections on Sunday.

Also, it is time we elect new Relay for Life chairs.  We will be having
nominations for these 3 positions at chapter on Sunday and elections the
following Sunday.

Hope to see everyone Sunday!

LFS,
Jboard