[Aphio-L] Fall 2010 Committees

jboard.aphio at gmail.com jboard.aphio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:32:55 EDT 2010

Attached: Fall 2010 Committees.xls
Sent using Google Docs http://docs.google.com/

AND NOW WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

**Drumroll please**

Fall Quarter Committee Lists. Now some of you may notice that there are
blanks next to your name because we somehow don't have your info. Also, I,
Jan-Marie, am completely unable to use gmail documents or excel for that
matter so I manually changed your year in school. If I missed yours or
anything including your email or cell number is wrong please notify us so
we can correct it.

Finally, if you were placed on a committee you didn't request I may have
made a mistake and I'm sorry. But a majority of people didn't turn in their
requests and were simply placed. It's only one quarter and there is plenty
to do so please just help everyone....help everyone? Okay. I'm done. Hope
your first week is going well.

In LFS,
J-Board
--