[Aphio-L] FW: Anybody need a roommate? Know somebody that needs a roommate?

Harmasek, Heather hh118806 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 8 11:02:28 EDT 2010

From: Angela Leek [leekan315 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:47 AM
To: Harmasek, Heather
Subject: Anybody need a roommate? Know somebody that needs a roommate?

Greetings from a former Bro'!

One of my friends ran into a jam and is currently looking for a roommate for this school year in Athens.

Her name is Jess Locklear (some of you may know her!) She's really sweet and is living on somebody's couch right now. (So somebody help the gal out!)

Here is her contact info:
Email: jessielocklear at att.net<mailto:jessielocklear at att.net>
Telephone: (440) 781-6895

Or if you want to talk to me instead, just email me back or call
LeekAn315 at gmail.com<mailto:LeekAn315 at gmail.com>
440 8236772

Hope you're all enjoying your first week back!

See you all at Homecoming. (30-some odd days away!)

-Angie Leek