[Aphio-L] Fwd: APO IMPACT Live September Webinars

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:18:00 EDT 2010

Hey Bros,
Here are some awesome opportunities that Ashleigh Lawrence, our section
chair, sent to us.  The first few Webinars are for executive specific
positions.  So if you are considering running for any of those in the
future, it may be a good opportunity.  The final one in this list is
applicable to all :) I hope everyone's first day went well!!

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Ashleigh Lawrence <ashleighs59 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Just FYI
>
> Ashleigh Lawrence
> Section 59 Chair :)
>

>  APO IMPACT Live | Fund Raising
>      Join us for a Webinar on September 9
>  <https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/417536738>
>  *Space is limited.*
> Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
> https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/417536738
>    Every chapter needs money to maintain its operations, but what if your
> chapter doesn't have enough to meet its operating needs? How can your
> chapter meet those needs without dipping into your own pockets? Why not try
> fund raising! Learn about the different types of fundraisers your chapter
> can plan and the steps to make raising money simple and successful.
>    *Title:*   APO IMPACT Live | Fund Raising
>  *Date:*
> Thursday, September 9, 2010
>  *Time:*
> 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
>  After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
> information about joining the Webinar.
>   *System Requirements*
> PC-based attendees
> Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
>  Macintosh®-based attendees
> Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
>

>  APO IMPACT Live | National Service Week
>      Join us for a Webinar on September 15
>  <https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/380524354>
>  *Space is limited.*
> Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
> https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/380524354
>    National Service Week is a splendid opportunity for your chapter to do
> a dynamic project and to promote APO.  Learn why we do NSW, how to plan a
> great project and ways to maximize the benefit of NSW.  Please join us if
> your plans are well underway or you’re just starting.
>    *Title:*   APO IMPACT Live | National Service Week
>  *Date:*
> Wednesday, September 15, 2010
>  *Time:*
> 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
>  After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
> information about joining the Webinar.
>   *System Requirements*
> PC-based attendees
> Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
>  Macintosh®-based attendees
> Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
>

>  APO IMPACT Live | Treasurer
>      Join us for a Webinar on September 21
>  <https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/583754299>
>  *Space is limited.*
> Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
> https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/583754299
>    The responsibilities assigned to the treasurer are much greater than
> simply collecting dues and keeping a checkbook. As treasurer, you are
> responsible for the funds — the collection, use and adequate accounting of
> funds during your term. Join us to learn about ways to raise funds for your
> chapter, how to budget for your chapter’s needs and functions, and how to
> maintain the financial records.
>    *Title:*   APO IMPACT Live | Treasurer
> [...]

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President