[Aphio-L] RUSH! NEXT WEEK!! AHHHH.

Aphio Rush rushaphio1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:28:55 EDT 2010

Hey Guys!
I hope you had a great summer!  I'm sooo excited to be back in Athens, I
missed you all.  Happy 1st day of classes!!  Here's a couple of
reminders/favors I need to ask:
     1) APHIO PRIDE DAY this THURSDAY. Please wear an Aphio Shirt and spread
the word about rushing next week! I'd really appreciate it.  Or, as Laura's
e-mail said yesterday, just wear APhiO stuff all day, erry day.
     2) Please ask your professors' permission to write the Rush dates &
times on the board, along with "Alpha Phi Omega: Co-ed Community Service
Fraternity"
     3) Here are the rush dates! * You need to attend ONE of the
rushes,* please
spread out and make conversation w/potential pledges.
     Formal: (business casual...NO JEANS) Sept 13th @ 8 PM in Baker Ballroom
     Informal: (casual...Aphio rush shirt? eh? eh?) Sept 15th @ 8 PM in
Baker Ballroom

More info to follow at chapter this coming week, but just wanted to make you
guys aware :)

If you wanna help me out, have questions, whatever, stop by my house, shoot
me an email/facebook/text, send some smoke signals, carrier pigeons, or call
meeee.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Sarah Clouse

--