[Aphio-L] Welcome Back Bros!

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 19:45:02 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Even though we didn't have chapter this Sunday, if you want to jump into the
service spirit and get a head start on your hours, you can sign up for any
service that is on the site for this week.  Additionally, please go out of
your way to invite freshman to service with you!  The first couple of weeks
of freshman year can be a scary time, and an upper classman taking the time
to show a younger student around really can make all the difference.   Have
a great week one, and we'll see you next Sunday!!

Gaby & Kris

--
Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546