[Aphio-L] take a looksiee

Renner, Mallory mr101707 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 27 23:07:28 EDT 2010

Herrrooo! I'm kindof in a little situation and wanted to see if any of my frannns could help me out :) Sorry I'm sending this on listserv, but there's just so many of you that could possibly help me so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have to go to a wedding in Philly the weekend of Nov 4th-7th and I am in dire need of a ride to the Cleveland or Canton area on Thursday the 4th. I had a ride from rideboard, but they bailed on me last minute. So if you know anyone that's going that way on THURSDAY after 4 preferably, PLEASEEEE let me know! I will provide money for gas as well :)
My email is: mr101707 at ohio.edu
My number: 4406692767
Thanks so much! Happy Halloweeen:)

-Mallory Renner