[Aphio-L] Kayla Hencsei's signature

Hencsei, Kayla kh204609 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:52:39 EDT 2010

 Hey guys!

I'm in family 6, (page 34 on the corner). Sorry I haven't been around much this quarter. If you need my signature I'll try to make myself available this week.

Tonight/Wednesday- I'll be in the library from at least 5-7 (4th floor orrr 7th if it's really busy)

Other than that my schedules kind of hectic but I'm always around campus. Text me at 203-583-7550 and I'd be more than happy to let you know where I am then!

I also live in Bryan Hall (across from mem-aud) in room 221. Feel free to stop by(Most days after 4 for my sig-Text me first to make sure I'm there!)

Good luck getting everything done, I can't wait to call you my brothers!

Kayla Hencsei