[Aphio-L] Nicole Ntumba's Signature :)

Ntumba, Nicole nn299607 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:37:40 EDT 2010

 Hey there pledges!

    My name is Nicole Ntumba (bottom corner on page 47-family 10). Although I'm not an exec, if you would like my signature just because, I would be more than happy to give it to you! :) This week, you can find me all over the place so if you really need me..
-call/text me at 513-324-9315
-come stop by my apartment 36 S. Court apt 406 (it's above brenans) - but call me before coming to make sure I'm there
-stop by the student senate office (Baker 305) during my office hours which are: monday/wednesday 2-3 and tuesday/thursday 12-1

I always have my phone with me and if i dont answer there's a legit reason why. So don't hesitate to contact me if you want my sig and if not, then good luck with the rest of you're signatures!

In LFS,
Nicole Ntumba

Nicole Ntumba
Black Affairs Commissioner- Ohio University Student Senate
General Body Member - Ohio University Recruiting Society
PR-Street Team Co-Chair - Black Student Cultural Programing Board
Active - Alpha Phi Omega National Co-ed Service Fraternity
nntumba90 at gmail.com<mailto:nntumba90 at gmail.com>
(513) 324-9315