[Aphio-L] Sign-ups for Pledge Football Tournament

Brink, Elizabeth eb134807 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 24 21:32:57 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone!

I told you guys I'd send you the table times for registration for the Football Tournament so you can all sign up for a team and overwhelm Athens High School with how much money we'll be giving them to help rebuild their football stadium! Here they are:

Monday: NONE
Tuesday: 10-4 (4TH FLOOR BAKER)
Wednesday: 10-4 (COLLEGE GATE)
Thursday: 10-4 (1ST FLOOR BAKER)
Friday: 10-4 (1ST FLOOR BAKER)

It's $10 for an individual to register, and $50 for a six-man team. You are allowed up to 2 subs. The tournament is Saturday November 6th from 11-4 and it's going to be a blast!!! If each family signed up only one team, we'd raise $500 just from bros alone!! It'll be a great time and like Leigha and JP said, you'll get service hours for participating so PLEASE sign up!
If you have any questions, let me know!

Beth Brink

Alpha Phi Omega
Fall 2010 Pledge Class President