[Aphio-L] Helping Out UMC

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 03:25:46 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late notice, but Allene from UMC really needs our help with
sorting all of the new canned goods that the church has received over the
past few days. She would like 3 people on Saturday and 3 people on Sunday to
come in during the afternoon to help her sort out all of the new food to be
served. Since her computer is currently down, she asked me to give out her
number so that you can call her and let her know that you are planning on
coming. Her number is (740) 592-2122, and once again we need *3 people* to
come in and help out. It would be best if you could all go in at the same
time, so maybe get a small group together. If you can, email our account
back and let us know who is all planning on volunteering.

Thanks again,
Kris

--
Gaby Swisher