[Aphio-L] GKTW details!!

Katie Devlin katie.r.devlin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:55:48 EDT 2010

Hi friends!

Alright guys, I have a few GKTW announcements:

   - Angela Schedler and Jackie Walsh have graciously offered to help me out
   with trip planning. From now on, Angela will be in charge of Week 1 money
   and Jackie will be in charge of Week 2 money. ***Therefore, any checks
   from now on should be made out to either of those girls, depending on which
   week you want to go.***
   - The next payment of *$40 *is due by next Sunday, October 31st. If you
   are going Week 1, please give money to Ang. Week 2 money goes to Jackie.
   - This Sunday, October 24th, we are having a meeting at 7:30 P.M. (before
   chapter) outside of Morton 201 in the lobby at the top of the steps. If you
   have your next payment available, feel free to bring that to the meeting.
   - Please check the attached list to make sure your name is listed under
   the right week. If you do not see your name, or you're listed under the
   wrong week, or you don't want to go anymore, please let me know ASAP!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

LFS,
Katie Devlin

Katherine R. Devlin
Ohio University