[Aphio-L] service week stufffff

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 21:11:58 EDT 2010

okay so we're extending the time to pay for t shirts until chapter this sunday...but seriously, that will be the last time to pay. Anna will be at the signature party on Tuesday and I will be at the one on Wednesday, so pay us then! We might send out other times to meet us at the front room, or you can stalk me (330.417.1817 - or fbook me!) and you can come to my apartment or I can meet up with you or whatever.

You can also pay at Chapter on 10/24

ALSO! paint donations are up on the website! Please ask around and get us your paint! It might be helpful to write what colors you have in the comment box too. You'll get an hour for donating

Keep checking the website and look for emails about other service week stuff that will be going up soon!

 in LFS -

Dani :)