[Aphio-L] service week t-shirts

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 17 11:11:06 EDT 2010

Sorry for the annoying amount of emails BUT -

TONIGHT IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN PAY FOR A SERVICE WEEK TSHIRT! Here's the deal, we haven't had a lot of people come pay at the times that we were sitting in the front room last week. This means, that if people don't pay tonight, we will either have to refund everyone b/c the t-shirts are going to be more expensive if we don't order as many as people signed up for, or we'll have to wait and let people pay again this week, which means t shirts might not be in for the start of service week.

So please pay tonight if you haven't yet!

Look for Anna and I at chapter!

In LFS -

Dani