[Aphio-L] HOMECOMING SWEATSHIRTS!

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:57:58 EDT 2010

Hi Bros!
GUESS WHAT! Our sweatshirts are here!!! If you are an active you can pick up
your sweatshirt today at subway 101! So how to get here...if you're on
Court, walk into the parking lot across from the diner (next to Lucky's) and
walk until you can turn right into a smaller paved area and the apartment is
under the black stairs..beneath apartment 206. We are right behind Subway!
Call if you're lost! Come whenever! And if anyone wants to help put final
touches on the float we will be there around 1:30 to complete it!

LOVE YOU BROS! HAPPY HOMECOMING!

LFS,
Jayna 216 956 8649
Monica 513 227 2330