[Aphio-L] S'more sale donations are online!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:00:20 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

The s'more sale donations are now up on the service website!

A correction to what I said at chapter: people wishing to get funding from chapter to go to Nationals CAN count donations as part of the two hours they need to contribute towards interchapter relations fundraising events. I figured out with so many people in the chapter, there's no way I couldn't count donations and still expect people to get their two hours.

Any questions, just shoot me an email!

LFS,

Britney
Interchapter Relations Chair