[Aphio-L] Grades!

Judiciary Board jboard.aphio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:20:26 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Hope your break is going well! Grades are now up. This means we need to see
em!  Please email us right now so you don't forget to do it later: send us
your *cumulative* GPA after fall quarter. (i.e., we don't need the breakdown
of individual classes for fall.)  You know that email OU sends you with your
grades? Forward it to us!  It's that easy.

Remember, failure to have a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 or greater means
probation.
Failure to send us your grades at all: also means probation.

Please and thanks!

P.S. New actives: This means you too!

--
Andrew Morris