[Aphio-L] Come get your service week tshirt!!!

Voress, Rebecca rv299506 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 12 12:58:02 EST 2010

ATTENTION: Carly Wiita, Colleen Dungey, Amanda Puckett, Brittany Buynak, JD Bales, Jan Marie, Sara Beyoglides, Rachael Meyer, Alyssa Kovack, Vanessa Vanyo, and Laura Hopkins

all others ignore

I have your service week t-shirts and I will be up at the front room TODAY! from 2 to 5.  Sorry this is last minute, I had a blonde moment and sent this to some rando email last night.  But I'll be posted up in the front room from 2 to 5 today, FRIDAY, waiting for you to pick up your t's.  If you can't make it today I'll be hanging out Monday too from like 12 to 5 or something along those lines.  I can't make it to activation else I'd give them to ya there.  But anyways, Come see me and get your tshirt!!!

Thanks Guys!!
Becky

PS I'll do everything in my power to get you your shirt before winta break else I'll hold the hostage till the first chapter of next quarter.