[Aphio-L] Bus to Nationals for New Years

Ohio University Delta Gamma Chapter interchapterrelations.aphio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:14:23 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry to send this out over listserv but I wanted to make sure that everyone
who wants to take the bus to Nationals that Mount Union is organizing got
this. Mount Union would like to have a final count of everyone that wants to
take the bus by *tonight, Monday, November 8th*. The bus is leaving the
night of Dec. 26th from Alliance, OH (near Canton) and will leave from
Atlanta the morning of Jan. 1st. If you'd like to take this bus, please
email me tonight! Even if you've told me before that you'd like to take this
bus, please respond to this email so I can get the official, final count!
Thanks :)

LFS,
Britney

P.S. Don't forget to add your name to the Nationals event on the service
website!