[Aphio-L] Columbus Blue Jackets deadline

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 5 17:12:49 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

So we're good to go!  The OSU chapter of Aphio is ready to meet up with us this Friday (11/12) at the Blue Jackets game.  Just a reminder, the game starts at 7pm and they're playing against the Colorado Avalanche.  Tickets are $25 each.

The deadline to sign up for the game is this Sunday at chapter!!! I will pass out one more sign up sheet then and if you don't sign that or sign up on the website, you won't be able to get tickets.

I also need the money for the tickets on Sunday, so if you're coming, please bring your money to chapter on Sunday.  This is gonna be a really cool event.  For those people that can't make it to nationals, this is an opportunity to meet other brothers in a new fraternity, while only driving an hour and a half to do so.  On an unrelated note, OSU football plays at home on Saturday against Penn State, so Cbus will be poppin!!  I'll keep you all updated with ride organization and more details as we get closer to Friday!  If you any questions at all, let me know.  Thanks.

-Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712