[Aphio-L] west side clean up!

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 5 08:34:21 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

So West Side Cleanup is TOMORROW! :) Anyone participating - please meet in Morton parking lot around 12:40 so we can leave for the Arts West Parking lot around 12:45 at the latest.

For anyone who lives uptown or on West State - I don't want you to have to walk to Morton and then back track, so just text me around 12:45 and I'll let you know where you can meet us and we'll just pick you up along the way :) 330.417.1817

If anyone has gardening/work gloves you should probably bring them. Also, some people volunteered to bring trashbags to the event so please bring those to Morton/with you if you're meeting us along the way!

I'll be bringing some extra trashbags too and if anyone else has a few bags they'd like to bring feel free!

Thanks Bros! LFS -

Dani