[Aphio-L] PLEDGE CLASS NEEDS YOU!

Hartman, Allison ah199307 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 3 14:53:20 EDT 2010

Hey Actives,

Speaking on behalf of the pledges, I implore each and every one of you to please create a team for the flag football tournament we are hosting this Saturday. Despite our efforts to promote the event, sign ups have been relatively unsuccessful around campus—we have had no more than 7-8 teams register, some of which still own us money for participation. We have all put a great deal of effort into making this happen, and it would be incredibly disappointing if we do not have much to show for it.

I realize that many of you will not be available that day do to various other commitments. However, for those of you who really do not have anything else to do, we would really appreciate your participation. Keep in mind, you will receive two service hours just for playing! Also, if you are not going to be able to make it and would still like to contribute, you are welcome to give donations.

Again, sign ups will be until 5 PM today 1st floor Baker Center. TOMORROW IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY FOR SIGN UPS and they will be from 10AM-4PM 1st floor Baker Center.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to see you at sign ups!

Allison Hartman