[Aphio-L] Videos for Graduating Seniors at RELAY!

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Thu May 20 23:31:23 EDT 2010

Hey everyone! I hope you are all superrr excited for RELAY because I know I AM! Just a little reminder that I will be recording videos for anyone interested for Senior Send-Off. I will be at Relay for most of Friday evening into the AM. Find me, call me, text me. Whatever you need to! This is the last opportunity for a video because I can't stay after Chapter on Sunday! If you have a time conflict or anything, let me know and we can work something out! :) Thanks!!!

In LFS,
Lauren McGrath
440.488.8888

P.S. A big super congratulations goes out to Patty Roberts, Andrew Morris, and Rachel Denlow for kicking butt in the Student Senate Elections today! So proud of you bros!