[Aphio-L] Last call for signing up for relay.

Aphio Relay aphiorelay4life at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:19:54 EDT 2010

Hey guys,  I, Rebecca Christine Voress, will be politely sitting at the
front room from 1 till 3 pm.  Tomorrow (THURSDAY) waiting for YOU guys to
come sign up.  There are few spots left so if you don't have your two hours
I advise you to do everything in your power to come to sign up.  Or if you
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY CANNOT make it to this time period e-mail us before
and I'll find something for you to do while I'm sitting in the front room,
because I'm feeling VERY GENEROUS right now.  Once spots are filled, if you
have not signed up we will figure out a way for you guys to get your hours :
).   Thanks for making this relay season great so far can't wait to relay
with you all on Friday.

LFS,
-Reba

--