[Aphio-L] TIE DYE SHIRTS!

ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Tue May 18 11:32:06 EDT 2010

Hey Bros! GOOD NEWS: Tie-Dye has arrived. If you are still interested in
dying your shirt or just want to pick it up we will be doing this on
THURSDAY at 11 OAK from 6pm-8pm. *AFTER YOU GET/DYE YOUR SHIRT YOU SHOULD GO
TO THE BENEFIT CONCERT TO SUPPORT RELAY!!!!!! *This may count as a
fellowship hour if you TIE-DYE because I know some of you need them. Also
Killer Tomato is giving $5 off if you wear your letters(BASICALLY FREE
FOOD!), also counting as an hour! Sunday we will also be tie-dying from
2-5pm-Same Location! *AFTER SUNDAY YOU SHOULD GO TO PRE-RUSH AT 7PM IN
MORTON 201 to support RUSH!* Check the website!
Thanks!
LFS,
Monipoo and Jayna