[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes May 16, 2010: "Tell me and I forget; show me and I remember; involve me and I understand." -Anonymous

APhiO Secretary aphiosecretary at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:02:01 EDT 2010

Ohio University

Alpha Phi Omega

Chapter – Delta Gamma

May 16, 2010

Stroud’s Run State Park

----CHAPTER MINUTES-----

WELCOME!

Awards:

   - *Senior Superlatives*
   - *Golden Key Award: Distinguished Service Award*
      - *Character References*

Dr. Julie Suhr – Our Faculty Advisor: Room 250, Porter

   - Drop by anytime!
   - Any products to donate to help wildlife affected by the oil spill to
   her office (panty hose, dish wash soap, etc.)

Laura’s Friday Lunch Update

APO on Blackboard

   - Chapter Constitution in Documents

Service:

   - ATCO Baseball Game this Tuesday- $5 for ticket – meet at  ball fields
   at 6
   -
      http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=619
      - ATCO Car wash and Bake Sale this Saturday
      -
      http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=620
      - Sign up for Weeklies and special service of this week!
   - http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/members.php?action=logout

Youth Service:

   - Ridges and Ecohouse  - Scavenger Hunt and Invasive Species and
   Wildflower Hike  - This Friday!  2 sets of times:
   -
      http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=622

      -
      http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=623
      - Elementary School Field Days

Rush:

   - APO Appreciation Day! – Wear an APO shirt this Thursday and get $5 off
   at Killer Tomato (underneath kinko’s; next to $3.75 Chinese)
   - Receipts to Fellowship girls for a fellowship hour!
   - *Pre-Rush next Sunday @ 7 pm – not mandatory but highly encouraged!*

Membership Clinic:

   - APO Spark and Membership Clinic this Tuesday!  7-9:30 pm
   -
   http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=566

Fellowship:

   - Soccer game this Monday at 5:15 – come around 5
   - Fellowship of the Week: APO Spark and Membership Clinic  (Tuesday) and
   APO appreciation day Killer Tomato meal deal (Thursday)

Open J-Board  Position:

   - Will amend the constitution to allow for 1-qtr actives to run
   - Nominations this week – elections next Sunday –can still be nominated
   up until next Sunday!
   - Nominations:
      - Andrew Morris
      - Renee Lewis
      - Britney
      - Mike
      - Jax Garry

*RELAY 4 LIFE:*

*THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND!  GET PUMPED!*

   - *Sign up to sell Relay Luminaries -
   http://apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=627
   *
   - *BW3’s benefit concert on Thursday*
   - *Sign up for hours at Relay; need a minimum of 2 hours.*

OU Student Senate Elections:

   - Presidential Candidate Debate this Monday
   - Vote this Thursday – May 20th

Adjourn

--
Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity