[Aphio-L] ROOMMATE NEEDED!!

Puckett, Amanda ap368407 at ohio.edu
Tue May 11 23:39:18 EDT 2010

 Hey Fellow Bros,
I know you all hate getting these emails, but TRUST ME I wouldn't send anything unless I was desperate WHICH I AM!! My friends and I had a house all lined up starting in June, however one of the girls has decided to back out on us and we just got notice of it. We are desperately seeking a roommate beginning in June ( I know its really soon, but we will be facing eviction if we can't get someone) The rent is $1300/person/quarter + utilities which is pretty cheap compared to other houses in Athens. Our house is located at 112 N. Lancaster which is just a short walk to Court Street. There are four girls (including myself and another bro Tyra English) and we need one more person. There are 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and a very spacious common room. We have an enclosed front porch, ideal for winter parties and a back porch. There is also parking available. Any other questions you may have you can email me at ap368407 at ohio.edu or my cell is (513) 382-5385 I can receive calls or texts, just leave a name please.

Thanks all,
Amanda Puckett