[Aphio-L] 5k for Hope of an Antidote!

Renner, Mallory mr101707 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 00:38:16 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone! I'm Mallory, a new active in APO, and I wanted to tell you all about a 5k this weekend! I'm involved in Ohio University's Running Club, and we've decided to team up with Sigma Alpha Lambda to host our first 5k! As a member of Running Club, we just want to establish ourselves as a group on campus, and do our part to help the community, so what better way to represent OURC then to host a 5k. I know there's some runners out there (and walkers) that really want to contribute more to the fight against cancer. You can get a good workout before you participate in Palmer fest activities :) Here's some more info below, so register today! Thanks!
-Mallory Renner

Run for Hope of an Antidote: A 5k race against Cancer
Ohio U. Running Club and Sigma Alpha Lambda is hosting a 5K on Saturday, May 8th at Ping Rec. Center at 10am. We want this event to become as big as possible in hopes that it will be a yearly event and most importantly, all the proceeds will be going to the American Cancer Society.

Cost: $10 pre-registration
$15 the day of the event

The first 60 people will be getting t-shirts !

To register you can visit www.firstgiving.com/antidote5k
OR
if you'd rather pay with cash$$$, you can visit our table at the top of Baker on May 3rd & 4th 12-2pm and May 5th 1-3pm