[Aphio-L] More Service Opps!

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Mon May 3 21:05:26 EDT 2010

Hey guys- here is an email from Matt Carlsom who spoke at Chapter several
weeks ago.  He needs help this Friday & Saturday

The Appalachian Spring is a wonderful local festival celebrating the
heritage of these hills.  We're looking for a number of volunteers to help
set up both Friday (anytime 5-9pm) and Saturday morning (10am - noon).  At
minimum, we're looking for volunteers to help tear down the festival at 5pm.
  The festival begins Noon this Saturday 5/8.

  It sounds like alot of fun and a way to learn about this place called
Appalachia.  Sign ups are on the website!

*Also,* Thursday dinner at UCM is this week from 4:00-7:30.

Thanks guys, have a great week six!

Gaby & Kris

Gaby & Kris

--