[Aphio-L] Chapter Schedule

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 00:53:46 EDT 2010

Hey Bros,
I scheduled the chapters/rooms today.  There are a few times we will be
meeting on Mondays due to holidays and one time we will be meeting in
another room, because Morton was already booked by a professor.  These all
happen to be right at the beginning of the quarter, so please please please
pay attention so you are not confused. These dates will also be included on
the quarterly calendar prepared by Jill that you should be receiving at the
first chapter next Monday.

Monday April 5th @ 8:00PM in Morton 201 (on Monday due to Easter)
Sunday April 11th following Activation which is at 12:00PM (noon) in Baker
Ballroom
Sunday April 18th @ 8:00PM in Walter 135
Sunday April 25th @ 8:00PM in Morton 201
Sunday May 2nd @ 8:00PM in Morton 201
Sunday May 9th @ 8:00PM in Morton 201
Sunday May 16th @ 8:00PM in Morton 201 (Chapter before Relay - GET
EXCITED!!!)
Sunday May 23rd @ 8:00PM in Morton 201
Monday May 31st @ 8:00PM in Morton 201

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President