[Aphio-L] House for rent 2010-2011 (5 BR)

Swisher, Gabrielle gs299707 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 28 11:59:38 EDT 2010

Are you and some friends still looking for a place to live next year?

We are looking for a group of students to lease our house on the corner of Mill and Stewart.

Gorgeous house, perfect for any group of students.

Downstairs is a wide open space, and half bath

Upstairs has 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a balcony

Laundry Room

Parking available for all 5 occupants

Special requests may be honored (groups of 2 or 3)
Rent is $550/person/month

Email me with any questions or shoot me a text if you want to come see it! (207) 837-0546