[Aphio-L] Pictures of Spring Break Service!

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:15:36 EDT 2010

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their break! For those of you who did and are doing service over Spring Break, I was hoping you could send me some pictures of bros doing service. That is if you took any and I hope you did! You can just email the pictures to my OU account (lm949607 at ohio.edu<mailto:lm949607 at ohio.edu>) or post them on Facebook and send me a message. Sorry, I haven't set up a Gmail account yet. Thanks so much guys!

In LFS,
Lauren McGrath
Historian