[Aphio-L] Basically Free Spring Break?!

Brown, Justin jb180809 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 15 22:16:28 EDT 2010

  if anyone is 21 and has nothing to do for spring break, I have a deal for you and a friend. I am going to Gatlinburg, TN with a group of friends and rented an awesome paid for cabin. The cabin is reserved under my friend's name who is 21 but tragically her dad passed away this week and she obviously will no longer be going; however, the rental agency still requires a 21 year old be present to check us in and it is too late to be refunded So me and my amazing friends are in need of a 21 year old to check us in and hopefully spend an amazing week with us. Only asking that you pay for your own food and beverages and maybe help out with gas which we are all splitting already. And since this is awkward we have room for 2 more people in one of our vehicles, so you can bring a friend! unless you would prefer to drive separate. We are leaving Saturday the 20th morning and returning the following Friday morning.

If interested please txt me Justin Brown 440-813-6786

The link to the cabin we rented

http://www.cabinfevervacations.com/gatlinburg-pigeon-forge-cabin-rentals/cid/230