[Aphio-L] Social!!!

Pounds, Austin ap924507 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 12 15:34:52 EST 2010

 Hey bros,
The pledge social is tonight from 7-9 in Bentley 129. Pizza and pop will be provided as we watch Animal House, courtesy of our President. Remember, you have to be at the sober social in order to partake in the festivities at 11 Oak afterward. If you haven't paid me yet, you can pay at the door. If you bring a guest, they also have to pay the $5. As for the theme, if you want to dress up in all white, you can. If not, it's no big deal. Sakinah got a photographer to come to both the sober social and 11 Oak, so look your best and let's have one hell of a night!!

Austin