[Aphio-L] ALLIE GUTINS SIGNATURE

Gutin, Allison ag133406 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 10 09:56:24 EST 2010

Pledges, I have tried to been as available as possible, I am even willing to walk out of class to sign your binders! So please if you have not gotten my signature (I know some of you still haven't) here are the times you can find me today (Wednesday)
9am-2pm I will be in porter hall. Just text me when you get here and I will come and find you
7:00-7:45PM I will be in the front room
my number is 2168704074. Please please please get my signature I want to sign your binders!
If none of these work for you, please text me and we can figure out a time to meet!
-Allie