[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant PLEASE READ!!!

Schedler, Angela as309406 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 16:44:52 EST 2010

 Hey Bros!!!
If you have any teachers that are willing to help out at the faculty pageant please please give them/send them the attached document to fill out!! You can also copy and paste this little blurb that eric wrote so they know whats going on and what to expect!!!!
Dont forget it is THIS THURSDAY from 7-10pm in Baker Ballroom B!!!  So far we only have 5 teachers, and we were really hoping to get more!  We would also really appreciate your support by coming to watch on thursday. The admission is only $3 and goes to St.Judes!!!!

Also if ANYONE has or know somebody that has an electric guitar, Julie Suhr really really needs one for her talent portion... it is just going to be used as a prop, so it will not be played!!!

Anyways come help out with the pledges and the wonderful service project they are doing!!!
If you have any questions please email Emily Fouss  ef278708 at ohio.edu

THANKS!!  Hope to see ALL of you on thursday!!!

 Hello Faculty,
My name is Eric Horton and I am the Pledge President for the national service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega. If you
do not already know, Alpha Phi Omega does a lot for the surrounding community. As a pledge class, we are organizing
and running a OU faculty pageant. The pageant is this Thursday night at 7 p.m. in Baker Ballroom.
This event will run similar to a Beauty Pageant with faculty participating as the contestants.
You have been sent this email because you have already showed interest or a student of yours has said that you may show
interest in participating. I appreciate your time and interest.
The cost of the event is 3$ and all proceeds (100%) goes to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
I have attached a rough outline of the different competitions of the night and in what order things will run. If you are
participating we need a few things from you.

-Please email emily (ef278708 at ohio.edu) to confirm your involvement.
-To arrive at the event thursday night at 6:30 p.m. Emily and Jon will be there to greet you and tell you where to go
-Please arrive in formal wear and bring a change a clothes if you would like to change before the talents event. You do not necessarily have to change.
-Please email Emily (ef278708 at ohio.edu) with your talent and any props you may need.

I appreciate your involvement and interest and I urge you to considering joining us this Thursday night.

I have attached a word document with the program for the night.

Thanks
Eric Horton
eh151607 at ohio.edu
Pledge President of Alpha Phi Omega.