[Aphio-L] Easy Last Minute Service Opportunity!

Ruminski, Janet jr204506 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 14:29:55 EST 2010

Hey Everyone,

So in case you still need an hour with your big or just need one more to get your 12, I just added 10 spots for the Interchapter Baked Goods and Puppy Chow Donations for this Wednesday! If you donate cookies, please donate 2 dozen and if you donate puppy chow, please make at least 10 sandwich size bags. The money raised from this sale will go directly towards reimbursing bros who paid out of pocket to represent us at sectionals! Thanks in advance to everyone who brings us stuff to sell. We'll either be at a table on the first floor or outside on the fourth so just drop off a little before noon please!

Also, if you can't donate but would like to stop by and BUT something, it would be greatly appreciated!

In LFS,

Jan-Marie Ruminski

Interchapter Relations Chair/ Judiciary Board
Alpha Phi Omega- National Community Service Fraternity

Math Tutor
CAP Peer Advisor
(937)344-3040