[Aphio-L] ALLIE GUTIN'S SIGNATURE

Gutin, Allison ag133406 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:22:59 EST 2010

Hi guys, it's getting down to the last couple of days, so is here is where you can find me to get my sig.
Tonight (Monday 3/8) I'll be at my apt after 8pm. I live at 88 North court (right above athens underground) Feel free to stop by. Other wise I basically live in porter (The psychology building) Tomorrow (Tuesday 3/9) I will be in porter from 11am to 2pm. I will also be at my apartment after 7 pm. Finally, Wednesday (3/10), I am in porter from 9am to 2pm. I will also be in the front room at 7:00 until 7:45pm. My number is 2168704074, so if you come to porter just text me and I'll come find you, or if you have any other questions text/ call as well. I hope this works for everybody, it should. See you at one of these times!
-Allie Gutin