[Aphio-L] plllllledges this one is for you!

Ruscher, Monica mr254007 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:58:28 EST 2010

Hello Pledges!

I, Monica Ruscher, will be in the Front Room tomorow from 1-2 p.m. with Jayna Pappas if you still need my/our signatures. We will have a wonderfully decorated sign so you can find us easy. If this time does not work for you send me a text and we can meet up some other time. My number is 513.227.2330.

Good Luck!
Monica

P.S. I'm on page 28!

P.S.S. For those of you who are procrastinators like myself and need fellowship still some aphioers will be playing volleyball tonight starting at 5.30 at ping. The more the merrier.