[Aphio-L] ATCO League Bowler Replacements

Mueller, Katherine km401707 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 2 21:55:58 EST 2010

Hey Bros,
Me (Katey Mueller), Monica Ruscher, and Michelle Long are ATCO League bowlers for the quarter.  All of us are done with our hours for the quarter and know some of you are having trouble getting hours. So if you would like to take any of our spots at bowling it is WED (March 3, 2010) from 5-7 at Rollerbowl on Palmer. It is a ton of fun and Michelle and I are on a pretty stellar team :)   If you would like to take any of our spots please email me back before tomorrow or text me 740-262-0639.

In LFS,

Katey, Monia, and Michelle

Katherine Mueller
Ohio University
Political Science and Economics
Alpha Phi Omega Community Service Fraternity
Delta Zeta Social Sorority
Relay for Life Public Relations Chair
Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society