[Aphio-L] 5K UPDATE!!!

aphio5K at gmail.com aphio5K at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:52:44 EST 2010

Hey bros! Sorry for another email but it's the last week for the 5K!! There
are just a couple things: 1. We will be painting the wall (By the Bentley
Annex) on Wednesday March 3 at 12AM (that's right, middle of the night
woo!) Please come help paint the wall and spend time with your bros!! You
can get a fellowship hour and if you're a pledge get signatures!! 2. The
Benefit Concert is Thursday March 4 at 7pm!!!! BE THERE!!!! Also expect an
email with more information about the Benefit Concert later. All you need
to know is that it's a blast and EVERYONE should come support Good Works
and their fellow bros...and get signatures! 3. Remember to sign up online
to flyer and do handbills!!!! Also, if you can't meet me between 9AM and
10AM on Wednesday text me and we'll figure out a way to get you the
handbills!!! Text Carolyn 419-541-0460 It's a SERIOUSLY easy way to get a
service hour or committee hour if you're pledge!! 4. I am attaching the
registration form. If you have friends or other student groups you're
involved in give them some forms!! But remember they have to give you the
$12 when they give you back the registration form! 5. SPREAD THE WORD!!!
TELL YOUR FAMILIES TO DONATE!!!! WOOO!!!!! LFS, Carolyn and Katie