[Aphio-L] moving SOS!

Garry, Jacqueline jg344605 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 8 22:33:38 EDT 2010

 Hey bros,

NEEDED TRUCK OR VAN!

 Sorry for yet ANOTHER email! I truly do hope you are all having a survivable finals week.  So brotha Jon Lefebvre and I are in a jam.  We are in desperate need of a van or truck for this thursday or friday to move our beds (one queen one twin), pull apart couch, bookshelf, desks, and a grown up bean bag chair called a lovesack (seriously google it they ROCK). We will PAY in any form that you would like and of course would help you move in return also.  You won't have to lift a finger other than driving.  IF YOU KNOW of anyone that could help or if you can please get at us ASAP. Both of our plans have fallen through and we need to be out by saturday at 5pm. Thank you so much!!!

LFS,
 Jax