[Aphio-L] Last Minute Service Opportunities

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:46:17 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Hope you're all getting ready for your finals! There are still a few people
who need their service hours, and if you are on of them, you might want to
look into this event!

Stuart's Opera House is looking for a few good volunteers to help out with
our kickoff for our Free Summer Outdoor Concert Series this *THURSDAY, JUNE
10th*.* *The show features Miss Tess & The Bon Ton Parade from New York City
and is the first of 4 free outdoor shows this summer, they will take place
on the second Thursday of each month through September. The shows take place
in the Stuart's Opera House parking lot and they will have a beer garden!

They are looking for volunteers for two separate shifts: (probably 4-6 folks
each shift)

1pm-3pm (or so):   Help with putting up stage, general set up
9pm-11pm (or so): Taking down stage, cleanup

If you have any interest in volunteering at the concert, send us an email
and let us know if you're willing to go. We hope you guys all do well on
your finals and have a great summer if we don't see you before you leave!

In LFS,
Kris & Gaby
--
Gaby Swisher