[Aphio-L] ROOMMATE NEEDED!!

Puckett, Amanda ap368407 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 3 13:50:44 EDT 2010

Hey Fellow Bros,
I know you all hate getting these emails, but TRUST ME I wouldn't send anything unless I was desperate WHICH I AM!! My friends and I had a house all lined up starting in June, however one of the girls has decided to back out on us and we just got notice of it. She will pay the rent for summer if we find someone to take over for the rest of the year.We are desperately seeking a roommate, you can move in June 13th. The rent is $1300/person/quarter + utilities which is pretty cheap compared to other houses in Athens. Our house is located at 112 N. Lancaster which is just a short walk to Court Street. There are four girls (including myself and another bro Tyra English) and we need one more person. There are 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and a very spacious common room. We have an enclosed front porch, ideal for winter parties and a back porch. There is also parking available. Any other questions you may have you can email me at ap368407 at ohio.edu or my cell is (513) 382-5385 I can receive calls or texts, just leave a name please.

Thanks all,
Amanda Puckett