[Aphio-L] Summer Service Opportunities!

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:10:56 EDT 2010

Yo Brosefs,

It's been awhile, hope everyone is having an awesome summer! This email is
for you all living in Athens this summer, if you're not down here, you can
delete it. As I'm sure you guys know, this week is Brew Week and Boogie on
the Bricks is this Saturday! I've been contacted by the coordinator and she
asked if I could possibly get some volunteers together to work various parts
of the street festival, the jobs are:

*Token/Merchandise Sales*
7pm-9pm = 4 people
9pm-11pm = 2 people

*ID Checking*
5pm-7pm = 3 people
7pm-9pm = 2 people
9pm-11pm = 1 person

*Beer Serving*
7pm-9pm = 3 people
9pm-11pm = 4 people

*Security*
11am-2pm = 3 people
2pm-5pm = 4 people
5pm-7pm = 4 people
7pm-9pm= 4 people
9pm-11pm= 4 people

*Tear Down*
9pm-11pm = 3-4 people

So, if you're in town for the summer/weekend and feel like getting a head
start on your *FALL QUARTER* service hours, e-mail me back and let me know
what you would be interested in doing.

In LFS,
Kris

--