[Aphio-L] Please help me out!

Grobe, Jennifer jg199908 at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 4 12:11:26 EDT 2010

Hey!

I hope you're having a great summer so far.

Each summer, I spend a week at Camp PALS, a week long sleep away camp for young adults with Down Syndrome. The camp is run completely by young adult volunteers and we spend the week one-on-one with a person with Down Syndrome going on trips to the beach, having dances and much much more. It is by far my favorite week of the year. This year we had 84 campers and with your help we can provide the experience of a lifetime for even more people!

We are currently competing for a Pepsi Refresh grant. If we receive the grant we will get $25,000, all of which will go towards camper scholarships. This will allow families who otherwise couldn't afford camp to provide their child with this life changing experience. If you could take a few seconds and vote for us at  http://www.refresheverything.com/camppals  <http://www.refresheverything.com/camppals> we all would appreciate it so much. Once you register, you can vote once a day for the entire month of July.

Here are links to our youtube channel and main website so you can really see what Camp PALS is about:

http://www.youtube.com/user/camppals#p/u/5/yIINYvuA5Uw
http://www.camppals.org/

Thank you so much for the time and for voting!

Jenn Grobe
jg199908 at ohio.edu
(440)223-0247