[Aphio-L] PLEDGE RETREAT TOMORROW

Laura & Angela-Membership aphiomembership at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 17:17:04 EST 2010

Hey Bros,THe pledge retreat is tomorrow (Sunday, January 31st) at 10:00AM - 2:00PM in Baker Ballroom B.  Don't forget we need at least one person from each family there, and we have a few families that do not have anyone coming, so please please please work it out amongst yourselves in your family and let us know who is coming.  It is important not only for us, but for the pledges as well.  Don't forget if you come help, you will receive service hours.  Also, we had very few people sign up to bring food, so please help your bros out and come bring some food.  See you tomorrow!

Angela Schedler

Alpha Phi Omega

Membership VP

937.545.5043