[Aphio-L] ACTIVES ONLY-PLEASE READ!!!

Fouss, Abbey af285506 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 26 10:16:07 EST 2010

Monica and I will be collecting $5.00 from each ACTIVE to cover the cost of Big/Little night at Red Brick.

I will be collecting $ this evening at the library on the first floor from 7-10pm.  When you get to the first floor go to the right and I will be sitting there with my bright yellow laptop where you can see me.

Monica will be at the Rollerbowl for ATCO bowling tomorrow night from 5-7pm and I will collect at Courtside for SLICE NIGHT tomorrow 5-9pm.

I will also be collecting money from 2-3pm on Thursday in the Front Room as well!

Please contact either one of us if you are unable to meet us at these times.

Monica and I will also be collecting money at the door at Red Brick!
IF YOU DON'T PAY, YOU WON'T GET IN!!!!

Abbey M. Fouss
740.336.0071

Monica Ruscher