[Aphio-L] Service week shirts: IMPORTANT

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 20 11:56:33 EST 2010

Hi APhiO

If you ordered a service week shirt and have not picked up/payed for it yet, WE NEED YO CASH MONIES NOW.  $10.00!! Currently our account is short all of the money from unpaid shirts, so please recognize that it is very important that we get these sold ASAP!  We will be bringing them to every chapter meeting until they're gone.  If you didn't order one and still want one, we should have a couple extras.  I attached a list of everyone who ordered one in case you forgot...  (We'll start taking your first born if they aren't sold within a couple weeks)

Thanks,
Andrew and Erica