[Aphio-L] Calling all pool sharks!

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 22:16:53 EST 2010

Hey Bros-

This winter there will be a pool tournament in Baker Center with ATCO. We need 10 people who can commit to playing pool from 4:30-5:45 pm on February 9th, 16th, and 23rd. It is VERY important to have the same 10 people be able to make all three of these dates since it is a tournament. We are still waiting for the specifics but wanted to pass this opportunity along to all of you! We will not have chapter this next weekend due to Martin Luther King Day so it is very important for you to email us back if this is something you can commit to at those 3 times! Thanks guys! Have a great week!!

In LFS, your service girls

http://fm26.triple8.net:80/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597